Andrea M. Schoor is a senior counsel in the Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights and Litigation groups. Andrea represents lenders, receivers, companies and individuals in litigation and bankruptcy matters throughout the State of California. Andrea's experience includes working at all stages of the pre-trial process, including pleading, discovery, law and motion, mediation/arbitration, and settlement. She also has substantial experience preparing appellate briefs and writs. Andrea is a regular volunteer at the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Domestic Violence Project, where she assists victims of domestic violence with obtaining orders of protection. This continues the work Andrea did on behalf of domestic violence victims in St. Louis, Missouri, through Legal Advocates for Abused Women. Andrea also is a docent at the Getty Center, where you can find her on most Sundays giving architecture tours.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association's Domestic Violence Project, volunteer
- Getty Center, volunteer docent
Andrea received her B.A. in English from the University of Pennsylvania. She spent one year at Pembroke College, Oxford, studying English Literature. She earned her J.D. from Washington University School of Law, where she served as executive articles editor of the Global Studies Law Review.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit