Andrea M. Schoor is senior counsel in the firm's Los Angeles office, and part of the Litigation Department. She is a member of the Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, and Receivership, Lenders and Special Creditor's Remedies Practice Groups. Andrea also is a member of the Litigation department.
Andrea's practice focuses on the representation of banks, institutional lenders, receivers, companies and individuals in litigation, bankruptcy and real estate matters throughout the State of California. Andrea regularly appears in state and federal courts, including bankruptcy courts. She also has substantial experience preparing appellate briefs and writs.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association's Domestic Violence Project, volunteer
- Getty Center, volunteer docent
- JQ International, board member
- Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles' Community Leadership Institute, real estate track member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Financial Lawyers Conference
- Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles, Legal, Real Estate and Construction Divisions
- Guardians Young Women's Division, Jewish Home for the Aging
Andrea received her B.A. in English from the University of Pennsylvania. She spent one year at Pembroke College, Oxford, studying English Literature. She earned her J.D. from Washington University School of Law, where she served as executive articles editor of the Global Studies Law Review.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit