Allen Matkins represents both large and small employers across diverse industries in all areas of labor and employment law involving litigation, counseling and advice, and traditional labor law.
We work with our clients to create innovative, cost-effective and practical solutions to some of the most complex problems facing employers in California.
We specialize in areas such as:
In addition to federal and state litigation court practice, our attorneys regularly appear on behalf of management before administrative agencies such as:
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- National Labor Relations Board
- U.S. Department of Labor
- California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- California Employment Development Department
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board (132a and “serious and willful” matters)
Allen Matkins’ Labor & Employment Practice Group was recognized as one of the best in California by Chambers USA in 2010 and 2011.