Integrated Project Delivery - Century City
Integrated Project Delivery:
Case Studies, Questions and Commentary
Join us for a "town hall" style discussion of Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) case studies.
Our panel of experienced professionals will address the questions, issues, risks and rewards associated with IPD, Lean Construction and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
Why you should attend:
- Project opportunities that come through public agencies incorporate IPD and BIM in their project delivery.
Examples provide insight into the pros & cons, pitfalls & successes of using IPD.
The IPD process delivers better project outcomes and improves effective/efficient use of resources for real estate projects.
What you will learn:
- How risks and rewards are shared under an IPD contract.
- How cost is managed through scheduling work scope and leveraging technology.
- How the IPD process drives results.
- How IPD teams really work.
Who should attend: Owners, lenders, architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.