Contract Review and Negotiation
Allen Matkins routinely drafts and negotiates a wide range of contracts used in the construction process, including manuscript contracts and the standard form agreements used in the design and construction industries.
- Construction management agreements
- General contractor agreements
- Design-build agreements
- Design professional agreements
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) agreements
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) agreements
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) agreements
We use standard contract resources, including:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
As necessary, attorneys also create custom contracts to meet the specific needs of the client and project.