Allen Matkins provides clients with a full range of corporate immigration services, including obtaining work permits and permanent residency petitions, ensuring compliance and responding to government audits, and defending against immigration-related litigation. We handle immigration needs for clients in a wide spectrum of industries, ranging from science and technology to energy and financial services to sports and entertainment.
We assist clients in navigating the regulation maze in obtaining work authorizations for their employees. These include:
- H-1B visas (professional)
- L visa (intra-company transferees)
- TN visa (North American Free Trade visas for Canadians and Mexicans)
- E visa (Treaty Trader/Investors)
- F visa (Students on Practical Training)
- J visa (Exchange visitor)
In addition, we regularly assist clients with immigrant-based petitions including prevailing wage determinations, labor certifications, immigrant visa petitions, and adjustment of status. We advise clients on portability issues and processing procedures related to permanent residency petitions.
We represent clients before the U.S. Department of Labor, Department of State and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in litigation, audit and compliance issues. We also train our clients to address such issues as:
- I-9 compliance
- H-1B public inspection demands
- E-verify inspection demands