Allen Matkins’ attorneys are acknowledged experts in:
- CERCLA (Superfund) enforcement, clean-up, cost recovery and contribution issues
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- The Clean Air and Clean Water Acts
- Other state and federal environmental statutes
- Redevelopment of previously contaminated property
- Groundwater and soil contamination
- Environmental insurance
- Asbestos removal
- Underground storage tank matters
We have negotiated beneficial settlements with all branches of the federal, state and county enforcement agencies and have assisted in development of environmental legislation. In addition, we have defended countless enforcement actions and tried cases involving these issues throughout California and the southwestern United States.
For more information, please see our Environmental & Natural Resources services.