Crystal Lofing is a partner in our Century City office's real estate group whose practice involves multiple facets of real estate transactions, specifically including acquisitions and dispositions (including note purchases and subsequent foreclosure or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure processes and negotiations), commercial leasing, real estate joint venture agreements, ground lease and development transactions and other documents relating to the ongoing operation and management of commercial property, including easements, covenants, conditions and restrictions, property management and brokerage agreements. She represents landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers, developers and other real estate users, ranging from entrepreneurial individuals and entities to real estate investment trusts and other highly sophisticated institutional investors.
- ULI-LA Young Leaders Group
- Named one of Bisnow's Los Angeles Power Women, a list of the 60 most influential women in LA commercial real estate. (2014)
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers' Southern California Rising Stars (2014 - 2016)
- Named to Daily Journal's list of Top Associates to Watch in California (2013)
- Named to Real Estate Forum's Tomorrow's Leaders in Southern California (2013)
- Named to Real Estate Forum's 40 Under 40 (2012)
- Named Los Angeles County Bar Association's Outstanding Young Lawyer (2012)
Crystal received her J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2006, where she was the Symposium Editor of the Harvard Negotiation Law Review. Prior to law school, she received her Master's degree in piano performance from the Manhattan School of Music in 2002 and her Bachelor's degree in piano performance and music management, summa cum laude, from the University of Pacific in 1999.